Friday, April 4, 2008

Pied Piper

I took this picture a few days ago at my parents house. We have 16 nieces and nephews and they Loooooooove RT! He is the favorite uncle by far. Even when RT and I were dating they followed him around where ever he went.

One Memorial Day we were at the Centerville cemetary. My sister-in-law and I watched RT walk all over the cemetary with a trail nieces and nephews in toe. My sister-in-law called him the "Pied Piper". I thought that was pretty grim. If you haven't read the story go this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper
Fortunately RT is not sinister like the character in the story.

What do I think? Children love him, and I know he is going to be an amazing father!!

No comments:

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...