Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I want my 84 min. back

So last night Jenn and I first paid money for and then wasted 84+ minutes of our lives watching a movie that was the worst that have seen. Let me give you something to compare it with. Not so long ago we rented the movie "Ice Pirates". It was a funny movie because it was supposed to be funny. It came out in 1984 and is a great 80's flick. Another movie that Jenn wasn't as big a fan as I was that we rented was "Dragon Wars". This was a Korean's dream of putting out a film that would pull him into Hollywood, not so much. It rocked the house in Korea though.
Both of these films I could own, I could see myself watching again. In fact I could sit and watch "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" again, though I felt dumber after watching that movie than any other! The movie that I am compairing to these others is "Cloverfield". Oh my! That was a terrible movie! I watched some of the Special Features and the ideas and concepts that the designer and director had were never seen or hinted to in the movie. I am somewhat offended that Joe at our local Blockbuster didn't try to warn me that I was about to freely destroy 84 minutes of my life!

No comments:

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...