Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Did you know...

A-Attached or Single?Attached to Jennifer
B-Best Friend? Jennifer
C-Cake or pie? Why must you make me choose?
D-Day of choice? The weekend, or any day I get to hang out with my wife! and I'm not just saying that.
E-Essential Item? Clean socks.
F-Favorite color? Blue/Green
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H-Home town? Salt Lake City, Harvard/Yale area
I-Favorite indulgence? Home made chocolate Cookies
J-January or July? That's difficult. January is skiing, and July is biking! Stop asking me to choose!
K-Kids? 1 on the way!!!!!!
L-Life isn't complete without? The Gospel!
M-Marriage date? 10/24/06
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, one sister. 2 sisters in law, 4 brothers in law, plus thier spouses.
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges!
P-Phobias? The dark! Especially after Hyrum stories.
Q-Quote? "what we do in life, echo's in eternity!"
R-Reasons to smile? My wife, my unborn child, my testimony, a good bike ride!
S-Season of choice? Fall, I love that the weather is nice. Warm during the day making for a great bike ride.
T-Tag 3 people: Cousin Laurie, Sabrina E., Cory Judd
U-Unknown fact about me? I have a vivid imagination
V-Vegetable? Frozen Peas, still frozen
W-Worst habit? Picking my nose
X-Xray or Ultrasound? That's easy and Ultrasound!
Y-Your favorite food? I do like Mexican, I do like a good burger, I do like chicken and broccoli casserole, and anything assisting with great gas.
Z-Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT? I thought your favorite vegetable was Broccoli! But only when paired with PRUNE JUICE! LOL

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...