Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Many uses of Easter Candy!






So this is what Jenn and I did with our Easter candy. We had the whopper eggs, and some jelly beans that we spun on our kitchen table.



Jenn did okay spinning, I tried to give her some of my novice spinning tips from my years of experience. I tried to get 10 eggs spinning at the same time, but the table (yes I'm blaming it on the table) had a slant in it, so they would run into each other. We successfully had 8 eggs spinning at once.



For what ever reason, since Jenn has been pregnant, her sweet tooth has subsided, and she is all into eating healthy. Though I have been blessed in that she has craved burgers! Big, good burgers! So why not take the opportunity to go to a nice burger place. Though most of her cravings have been for Subway, and that's cool too. Then I get to have my favorite: Foot long Italian herb and cheese cold cut trio with pepper jack cheese, lightly toasted. Then I throw a curve ball, add tuna. Get all the fixin's topped with four stripes of ranch. Jenn always gets the six inch Teryaki chicken with I think with provolone cheese, lettus, cucumbers, olives, and tomatoes. Which means more points on my subway card!

No comments:

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...