Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cookie Cutter? Maybe Not, but...



I will give you one guess who is who! I know that I have to put this on here so that I can refer to it in 10 years. Gabe is on the ____ and Isaiah is on the ____. These pictures are of the boys each at less than 3 days old.

Gabe is such a good big brother. Every time that Isaiah starts to cry, Gabe runs across the room to give his little brother a kiss on the head! I am excited to watch these two grow up together! They are going to be more than my two hands can take, but I also know that they are going to be spectacular young men! I am so blessed to have my two sons! What a blessing!

Isaiah was born September 15th, 2010 @ 11:11 AM. at home! Yes, at home and it was on purpose. It was amazing! Jennifer was inspirational, and did an amazing job! He weighed 5lbs. 10 oz. and 19in long. That is small, but still a little bigger than Gabe was. Isaiah is a blessing, and a gift!

(Gabe is on the left, and Isaiah is on the right)

No comments:

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...