Monday, July 14, 2008

What's for dinner?

I wish that I had a picture of this, but don't worry, I have it on video, and once I figure how to put that on-line, you can enjoy even more. The other day I came in the kitchen and caught Jennifer roasting a marshmallow over the glass top stove. She found an attachment to the food processor and used that as has stick for roasting. Pregnancy has really altered her appetite just a little, or a lot depending on the day. Currently, we are eating at KFC quite a lot. She will order the honey BBQ sandwich and the three piece chicken strip with honey mustard sauce, and a root beer. It's a lot of fun to watch her as her cravings change. She has a few staples though. The number one is carbonation, then ice cream (every time without fail, she comes home with a new bucket of ice cream) and then boiled eggs, for the last few weeks we've had half dozen boiled eggs in the fridge and we cannot forget tums, her candy. I have not had the chance to be woken up at 3 am in the morning for the a craving, which I am not complaining about, but I'm expecting it.
This is a fun time.

1 comment:

The Fox Family said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys and the new baby to come! I didn't even know you were prego when you left the ward! So fun to see your cute blog!
-Cara

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...