Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Relaxing is now a lot more fun

Yesterday I came home from work and was stressed over some really meaningless things, but they got to me and I needed to relax. I recently bought an air soft rifle and it is my new zen. I go out into my back yard and put my cross hairs on the target and squeeze the trigger. Not only is this fun, but it forces me to relax. The first three shots I was tense and way off the mark. I took a deep breath, exhaled and squoze. BAM! right on target. I can't be upset when I am shooting, or I get more upset. Sure it is not expensive to shoot pellets, but it is a lot more fun to hit the target.
The photo here doesn't have the scope on the rifle that makes it look bigger and just great, so I'll get you one. My brother in law also has a rifle, and together, we make the little green apples in my backyard into apple sause. (Note: no animals have been hurt in the shooting of my gun, yet.)

1 comment:

McKay said...

We should go out shooting together sometime - you can make fun of my lousy aim.

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...