Friday, May 23, 2008

Ha Ha Ha

While I was in Washington Missouri serving with J. Dowdle and we went over to a friends house to check up on her, and I can't remember her name, or the name of her son. But we were over one evening and I can see him pulling out his new toy, a new and clean toilet plungger. He wanted to show us his new trick. He pulled up his shirt showing his belly, and slammed his toilet plungger to himself and it stuck! Then he wiggled and moved! Dowdle and I just about lost it!

The other night while my brother in law and his family where over, his daughter found our never used toilet plungger and was making a lot of noise with it as it fell to the ground several times. So I picked it up and carried it as we walked them out. I had the bowl against my stomach and felt a tug as I pulled it away. In a flash, my mind was taken back to Washington.

I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and started to do just what my younger friend had done. I found that it is just as fun as it looks! And like I did then, Jennifer lost it!

2 comments:

Hurst Family said...

You are sutch a dork! But it is funny!!! Hey I like the kitchen, when are we going to hangout?

McKay said...

Ohhh, aren't you soooo cute!!

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...