Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stating the law early

When Monster GR (Gabe) was asked what he felt about getting a new little brother, and how he thought it will change life at home, he gave a simple and direct answer. "I don't think that it will change life at home to much. I have a cousin that is only a month or so old and all she does is eat sleep and poop. She cries sometimes, but so do I, no big deal. I imagine that is how it is going to be at our house too. But I'll say this, if the new guy tries to take my car, or my Big Truck, I'll punch him!"
After the interview Monster GR pushed his popper lawn mower with such determination that even being bumped by Grammy's dog didn't fase him. We learned later that Gabe had a stern talking to from his father. We weren't able to listen to the whole conversation, but from what we gathered, punching is not allowed in the VanOrden home. Good luck Monster GR, and good luck to the new one on the way.

No comments:

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...