Sunday, December 28, 2008

See my youtube video

Yes I did film this. Let me tell you what is happening: We had 6 pallets stacked with a microwave on top of them. In side the microwave was a gallon of gasoline. We poured a bunch of gas on the pallets and lit it on fire. Also on the pallets were several new and unused propane tanks. The plan was that when we shot the propane tanks they would explode in the fire making a fire ball. Well I guess we didn't pour enough gas on the pallets to begin with and the flame went out. So Ben went back up to light the fire again and put more propane tanks up as targets. The rest, you will enjoy watching. It really was a lot of fun. Yes I did take my pellet gun, but I also took my 7mm, they are both a lot of fun to shoot. I think there were near 20 people there and I hope that we can do this again. I love my guns. I will continue to shoot my guns. I will continue to buy guns. My children will be taught gun safety, and how to shoot a gun. Education is in many ways better than elimination. Really, this was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

I felt like I was watching an episode from Jack A-- ya bunch a city hillbillies. All I can say is it would suck packing a shot up burned microwave home after the fun was over. I agree with the guns. If you got um, shoot um.

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...