Monday, September 15, 2008


So just an up-date on my pellet gun. I have a nice set up in the backyard now. my chair is out behind the garage and the targets are across the yard infront of a compost pile. I usually have around 16targets set up on an old table and can plink them off one at a time. This is just a sample of what a pellet does to a soda can full of water does. The top hole is a second shot the the lower explosion, yes that was done by a pellet gun. I know, it rocks! nothing like my 7mm, but for the price and shooting in my backyard, can't beat it.

1 comment:

l.a.c. said...

i hope you are going to quit this nonsense when your son arrives :)

remember, safety, safety, safety!

are you excited OR WHAT?!! a little rt to bless this world.

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...