Monday, February 25, 2008

Cleo's Post



Hello, my name if Cloe, short for Cleocatra. Jennifer thought it was cute when she was 15. So I thought that I would put in my two cents about this whole moving thing. RT & Jenn have filled my house with boxes, and left me no choice but to sleep on their pillows, I did that before, but now I have an excuse. I all sorts of freaked out, they have forgotten to feed me for almost the entire day, I have so many more boxes to mark, I don't like it! Just when I get comfortable, they go and throw my world upside down!

So in order to calm my nerves they bought me this 4 inch memory foam mattress topper. At first I didn't like it because I knew it was there only to take my mind off the move, but once I got comfortable, I didn't move for almost the entire day. Yeah, they again bought my love, and I won't puke on the floor, right where RT walks in the morning. Not until we get to the new house anyway.

2 comments:

Hurst Family said...

I'm so glad that there is still areas that your heart may be opened to, including the beloved cat. That is so funny.

l.a.c. said...

cleo is adorable and it she sounds incredibly sassy...just the way we like them! i did not know you already has a sweet kitty - she will make your new house complete!

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...