Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Watch out!

I am going to do it. I am going to start blogging more than Facebooking! It may seem like it could take up more of my time, but I don't think so and here's why. If I am on Facebook then I am going to look at my friends pages, then their friends pages because I know them too. Then I am going to have to think of some sort of crazy and off the wall remark to try and get a response out of the friend of the friend and try to add them as a friend. And I wish it stopped there, but it doesn't. Then I will play my MobWars game and deny all the other crazier people who try to get me to be their neighbor on FarmVille, or some other crazy thing.
But one major reason that I want to start blogging again is that on Facebook I can't throw-up my thoughts in a status update like I can here. I will warn you, a lot of my thoughts right now are about church stuff and how it makes me who I am. I will have lots of life sucks, life is great kinds of posts. But I am warning you, to whom ever reads this, it may be no one, and I am just writing for my own sake, but if there is someone who happens upon it: I am going to be honest. Frank and silly. I am going to try to make myself laugh, and I am going to announce often how much I love my wife! If you can handle that, feel free to enter my world. But for now, it is time for bed and my wife is REALLY tired! So that means I am really tired too!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I totally understand. I actually left FB because I decided I didn't have enough time to look at a million pages every time I went there. I decided I liked blogging more. It's more personal. Anyway, I look forward to getting a glimpse into your mind these days, and I'd love to see some updated pics of Gabe.

Thought Dump

How many often do you have some many thoughts going through your head, that you don't know how to pick just one to stop and consider? An...